Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The trio is complete!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am totally excited!!!
    I now have (or will have when she gets home) all 3 original dolls in their white body versions!
    I got Kirsten on eBay so now the original girls are together!!!
    As soon as she gets home (and gets cleaned up!) I will take pics of the 3 of them together.
    Molly and Sam are sure awaiting their sibling!
    Yipee!!!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!! Post pics (if possible lol) [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 02, 2005 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Dancingfewl423 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! I am very happy for you! You now have my dream collection!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •